Topoloveni Momordica Gourmet Confiture – 230 g.
– 100% BIO Functional Food, all natural, sugar free, preservatives free, additives free
– Does NOT contain sugar or other industrials sweeteners
– Supplier of the Romanian Royal House
Description: Momordica charantia (bitter cucumber) is considered by researchers a true wonder of nature because of its rare curative properties. Bitter cucumber is one of the most popular and most effective natural treatments against diabetes, and other deseases.
Content: Momordica, concentrated apple syrup.
65 g vegetables per 100 g finished product
Nutritional qualities: Momordica is a natural source of vegetable insulin, is a treasure for diabetics, stabilizes blood pressure, contains numerous biochemical compounds with antibacterial and antiviral activity, increases body resistance against infection, helps strengthening the immune system, improves vision, and regenerates hair. Scientific discoveries that have analyzed the composition of bitter cucumber confirmed an impressive list of vitamins and minerals, among vitamins B1, B6, B9, B12, C, E, K and minerals such as calcium, potassium, sodium and iron. It is an excellent source of magnesium, manganese, dietary fiber, folic acid, zinc and phosphorus. It also contains beta carotene, iron and potassium.
It is all natural, sugar free, preservatives free, additives free. Does NOT contain sugar or other industrials sweeteners.
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED IN THE TOPOLOVENI FACTORY
– Categories: plum spread, apple spread, pumpkin spread; a line of whole fruit , flower petals spreads and vegetables preserves ( ecological, apricot, strawberry, blackberry, green walnuts, plum and sweet almonds, acacia flowers, rose petals, Jerusalem artichoke, seabuckthorne, quince, lavender, chilli peppers, momordica, bitter cherries ) made without added sugar , preservatives or additives type E; roasted vegetables stew and tomato paste also made without using preservatives or additives;
– Ingredients: Romanian fresh fruits and vegetables, not chemically treated, some of the fruits are from organic crops;
– Production method: the production method is traditional, dating from 1914; in order to preserve the nutritional qualities of the fresh fruits and vegetables, the Topoloveni products are manufactured using the bain-marie system, in double walled kettles, through which it runs technological steam (indirect heat).
– 0 additives/ 0 preservatives/ Gluten free: the producer whole fruit spreads and vegetables preserves do not contain any additives or preservatives, the production method is the one that ensures their validity.
– 0 added sugar: Topoloveni plum spread, does not need any sugar, it contains all the natural sugar inside the plums (xylitol, glucose, fructose); In the Topoloveana fruit spreads, made without added sugar or preservatives, the fruits remain intact and the natural apple juice concentrate replaces the sugar syrup used for the regular fruit preserves.