Topoloveni Acacia Flowers Gourmet Confiture – 230 g.
– 100% BIO Functional Food, all natural, sugar free, preservatives free, additives free
– Does NOT contain sugar or other industrials sweeteners
– Supplier of the Romanian Royal House
Description: This product was released on the market in June 2012, it is a unique product that brings back memories of one`s childhood. Content: acacia flowers, natural apple juice.
Nutritional qualities: The Topoloveana Acacia Flowers Gourmet Confiture has a medium energetic value.
This product treats the state of cough. The acacia flowers contain flavonoids, glucozide, tannin and essential oils, substances that have an efficient effect on the human body. Here are some conditions that are treated with acacia flowers: digestive problems, insomnia ( for a good night sleep it is recommended to have two spoons of acacia flowers preserves one or two hours before going to bed), stomach burns (cooling effect), migraines (the acacia flowers reduce nervous excitability and they are recommended in headaches treatments).
This product received the “Quality Brand” (from National Centre for Comparative Tests) and the title of Official Supplier of the Romanian Royal House.
It is all natural, sugar free, preservatives free, additives free. Does NOT contain sugar or other industrials sweeteners.
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED IN THE TOPOLOVENI FACTORY
– Categories: plum spread, apple spread, pumpkin spread; a line of whole fruit , flower petals spreads and vegetables preserves ( ecological, apricot, strawberry, blackberry, green walnuts, plum and sweet almonds, acacia flowers, rose petals, Jerusalem artichoke, seabuckthorne, quince, lavender, chilli peppers, momordica, bitter cherries ) made without added sugar , preservatives or additives type E; roasted vegetables stew and tomato paste also made without using preservatives or additives;
– Ingredients: Romanian fresh fruits and vegetables, not chemically treated, some of the fruits are from organic crops;
– Production method: the production method is traditional, dating from 1914; in order to preserve the nutritional qualities of the fresh fruits and vegetables, the Topoloveni products are manufactured using the bain-marie system, in double walled kettles, through which it runs technological steam (indirect heat).
– 0 additives/ 0 preservatives/ Gluten free: the producer whole fruit spreads and vegetables preserves do not contain any additives or preservatives, the production method is the one that ensures their validity.
– 0 added sugar: Topoloveni plum spread, does not need any sugar, it contains all the natural sugar inside the plums (xylitol, glucose, fructose); In the Topoloveana fruit spreads, made without added sugar or preservatives, the fruits remain intact and the natural apple juice concentrate replaces the sugar syrup used for the regular fruit preserves.