Apiland ECO Beekeeper’s tonic – 20 ampoules x 12 gr
The Apiland ECO Beekeeper’s tonic is an optimal mix of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and antiviral and antimicrobial substances. Each vial contains a perfect blend of pure royal jelly, raw honey, propolis and raw pollen, making it a true health cocktail. Basically, by consuming this elixir we replace an entire pharmacy! The beekeeper’s tonic contains a mixture of pure cinnamon sticks, raw honey, propolis and raw pollen at optimal concentrations.
The benefits of the beekeeper’s tonic:
- The products of the hive are amazing, at the same time being food and medicine for both bees and humans. Putting them together, it only reveals the very special properties of bee products, and the beekeeper’s tonic is one of these exceptional products.
- The beekeeper’s tonic contains a mixture of pure royal jelly, raw honey, propolis and raw pollen at optimal concentrations.
- Pure royal jelly brings a significant vitamin intake to this health cocktail – the beekeeper’s tonic. In nature, pure royal jelly is a substance with which bee larvae are fed during their first three days of life. Only the queen of the hive enjoys the precious milkweed all her life, and this allows her to grow much larger than a working bee and live 40-50 times more than an ordinary bee. The royal jelly has amazing effects on our body. Due to the components it contains, the jelly is renowned for strengthening the immune system, stimulating brain activity, eliminating insomnia and fatigue. The effect of the royal jelly is also seen in the slowing down of the aging processes, both physically and mentally.
- Also, the beekeeper’s tonic is beneficial for memory and for learning ability and intellectual concentration.
- Another component of the beekeeper’s tonic is raw honey. Honey has been used since ancient times as both a food and a medicine. Nowadays, honey is a popular food and the health benefits of honey are recognized and appreciated. Raw honey is particularly nutritious and has antibacterial and antiviral properties. It is also a good source of antioxidants. In addition, honey contains phytonutrients that contribute to good health.
- Purified propolis is rich in flavonoids and polyphenols, having strong antioxidant, antifungal and antibacterial properties. It is an excellent antiviral, stimulates the formation of antibodies, thus strengthening the immune system. In nature, propolis plays an important role in the defense of bees from any germs, bacteria and viruses that could sick the hive.
- Raw pollen brings many benefits to the beekeeper’s tonic. Raw pollen is high in fiber, vitamins (A, C and K) and works well on the stomach, liver, bile and colon, helping to normalize intestinal transit. Moreover, raw pollen contributes to the improvement of the concentration capacity.
Apiland ECO Beekeeper’s tonics are unique bee products that combine pure royal jelly, raw honey, ginseng, propolis and pollen. Beekeeping tones strengthen the immune system, protect the body from viruses and infections, combat stress and fatigue, remove neuroses, improve memory and learning process, etc.
About the manufacturer:
The manufacturer has over 15 years of beekeeping experience in Romania and the most varied range of bee products in our country. The Apiland products are certified by Ecoinspect and certified by Bio – Romania. The ISO certificates held by ApiLand are internationally recognized and attest to the quality of the processes through which the bee products go.