Herbagen Anti-cellulite body remodeling viper venom serum – 150 ml.
Anti-cellulite body remodeling serum with viper venom designed especially for lymphatic drainage for edemoous cellulitis , contributes to strengthening the capillaries, smoothing skin relief, regenerating the deformed tissue and removing the sensation of heavy, tired legs.
Contains an active mix of viper venom, extracts of centella asiatica, fucus and laminaria marine algae and cinnamon essential oil that acts by stimulating cellular activity.
- The Vipera Ammoddytes venom has the powerful effect of stimulating collagen production, regenerating tissues and acts as an anti-wrinkle and analgesic solution.
- Centella asiatica is a plant with an intense diuretic effect, contributes to eliminating toxins from tissues and to mobilizing fatty nodules. It contains fatty acids, phytosterols and mucilages that act on edema (water retention), varicose veins, flebites, phlebitis by strengthening capillaries and improving blood flow.
- Fucus and Laminaria marine algae that normalize the metabolism at a celular level due to their high level of iodine and stimulate the elimination of tissue toxins.
- Cinnamon essential oil that acts as an anti-inflammatory and activator for blood flow.
- You can use the Re-sculpting anti-cellulite serum with viper venom alongside the other two products in the same massage session or in off days depending on your cellulite.
Usage: apply daily by massaging upwards.
For faster results of mobilization of nodules present in cellulitis may be used in parallel with WARM and/or CRYO creams in the same massage session or in separate days depending on the type of cellulite installed.
Quantity: 150 ml.
It’s very important to implement adequate hydration as this helps drain fat, physical exercise and a healthy diet based on fruit and vegetables, no junk food, sweets, fizzy drinks or alcohol.
Warning: do not use during pregnancy.
Does not contain parafins or parabens.
Made in Romania.
About he manufacturer:
Founded in 1994, Genmar Cosmetics is today, 25 years after its inception, one of the strongest presences on the Romanian dermato-cosmetics market.
The products manufactured in Genmar Cosmetics laboratory do not contain parabens, are not tested on animals and are based on natural active principles: marine collagen, filtered snail extract, viper venom, biokeratine, stem cells, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, vegetal and essential oils.